Monday, November 19, 2007

Today's lessons.

Here's what I learned today:

1. I really don't like wearing dress shoes OR a tie anymore. I used to love looking sharp, but now it's just annoying since I don't have to do it every day.

2. Even if I'm not in the office for three months, very little changes.

3. I've never fully appreciated quite how much I walk/run around during an average day in the office. Working at home has me so sedentary that I was exhausted after half a day!

4. Pumpkin soup, no matter how yummy, is not all that filling in the end.

Again, I apologize to those expecting deep social insight, but until I get back home Saturday, this will likely be a blog of travel stories and griping about work. Now I think I remember why I didn't blog much when I worked in the office!!!

No comments: