Thursday, November 15, 2007

I'm fascinated. (Plus Street Art Thursday)

I do love checking my Google Analytics account to see where my readers are coming from. And for whatever reason, as soon as I post yesterday's Ali G. video, I got more international hits than ever- there were hits from Turkey, Chile, Argentina, Singapore, Spain and Norway, and a few others. So a hearty welcome to my new international readers- enjoy!

Time for Street Art Thursday. This week, via Wooster Collective, is some amazing stuff from an artist named Tano out of Chicago. Nope, it's not photoshopped.



Crazy, no?

1 comment:

Cycho Librarian said...

Oddly enough, I've been getting worldwide hits because of posting "my Daemon" for the Golden Compass movie back at the beginning of the year. I checked and I'm the 4th hit on Google if you search "What's my Daemon."

Sadly, I doubt they're staying.