Friday, November 14, 2008

I am, most certainly, running out of steam as it relates to NaBloPoMo. Which makes me sad, a little. But things have been so busy, or hectic, or worrisome, that the urge to blog hasn't possessed me much. I took my math assessment test last night, and while I'm certainly not on the path to being a mathematician, I'm happy with the results, and I can now register for class, and get things moving on that front. I'm still employed, which is a good sign, for now. There's a slight chance of snow showers for tomorrow, but if the precipitation holds off, I should have some pictures to post tomorrow from the Champaign-Urbana Join The Impact protest, which I'm hoping gets a good turnout (go here to find the protest nearest you!). But right now, I'm going to wrap up that work day (ha!), and go get me a beer. Or two. Big ones.

No comments: