Sunday, November 02, 2008

All Hallow's

Last night was costume night for MEtC and I. My costume? A slight re-imagining of Bill Lumbergh from Office Space:

See, Bill was fired after Milton set the building on fire and ran off with the money. So now he's the part-time afternoon Assistant General Manager at Chotchkie's, and, mmm, yeah, he does have to work on Saturdays. But he does wear more than the minimum amount of flair.

There was an alarming moment, when I went to put on the pants that went with the costume, pants that I'd worn just a couple of months ago, and they didn't fit- clearly my chubby butt needs to be in better shape. Now that I've admitted this to the world, I may actually follow through on that. :)

I know, I know, I need a pithy political post before the election- that'll come tomorrow.

No comments: