Monday, July 09, 2007

The end of the beginning...

Or something. This is the last Monday that I will sit at a computer in Harrisburg and fret over the micro-details of hotel buyings and sellings, as I have for the last seven years. It's the longest stretch I've spent at one job, and it very much feels weird to leave. For all the ups and downs this particular job has had, it's become a second home, and my co-workers a second family- it's hard not to have some sort of emotional feelings that cloud the relief at removing the weight of the job itself from my shoulders. I'm sure I'll have many more nonsensical musings over the coming days so I ask the gentle reader to stick with me- I'll be back to my old rip-roaring self in no time.

In the meantime, check out this nifty article on the next wave of librarians, from the NYT style section, no less!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Librarians are so cool. You should be glad you're with one and soon leaving for the next great adventure in life!

Jessica Sharrah said...

this made me cry!!!!! xo "hershagirl"